Jzanus Home Care is always looking for qualified, compassionate individuals to join our agency.
If you feel you may be a good fit for the Jzanus Home Care team and would like to learn more about available employment opportunities, please contact us for additional information and to hear more about the most current job opportunities. We accommodate our employees as much as possible considering their schedule and lives outside of work. Jzanus Home Care works with numerous clients and have opportunities available throughout the state. We hire employees for full-time, part-time, permanent and temporary placements.
It is our policy to ensure continuing education and training of personnel to promote high standards and responsibility.
Please have the following information available for reference:
- Two forms of identification
- A recent physical, which includes PPD and/or chest x-ray
- Proof of vaccination for Rubella and Rubeola
- Two professional references
- NYS Certificate (Home Health Aides/Personal Care Aides)
- NYS License (Registered Nurses)